Audit Assistant Manager - Independent Firm - North London
A well established and forward thinking firm of accountants in North London are looking for an Audit Supervisor/Assistant Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity as there is guaranteed progression to Manager within the next 12-18 months. Rather than recruit an experienced Manager the firm have decided to take this approach so that the successful candidate can grow into the role of a Manager and to give the candidate time to get to grips with the firm's processes. As well as a working on a mixed client base ranging from large corporates through to OMBs, the successful individual will also be able to get involved in networking and business development.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and act as the first point of contact for all client queries.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion and report findings directly to the Partners
- Monitor progress of jobs against set budgets
- Supervise, coach and train junior members of staff
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA) or equivalent
- Strong background in audit as the role will be at least 80% audit
- Experience of managing audit teams on site