Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a Leading College in Wiltshire who are looking to recruit a Lecturer: Plumbing on a full time, on going temporary basis. The role is looking to start ASAP and is paying up to £35 p/h for the right candidate.
The successful Lecturer in Plumbing will be responsible for:
- Lecturing Business & Travel to 16-18 year old college students
- Marking and assessing progress for students
- Safeguarding within the college
- Set and monitor personal targets for students
- Participating in open evenings, trade events and conferences
The successful Lecturer in Plumbing will have:
- A formal teaching or assessing qualification (PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed etc.)
- A relevant degree or qualification, at a minimum of Level 2
- DBS/CRB within the last 3 months or on the update service
- Industry experience would be preferable
- Experience in assessing, teaching or training
If you know somebody who would be interested in the above role, or would be interested yourself, please send your CV through or call for a discussion about next steps.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.