Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Care Home
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Hopton on Sea, Norfolk
Salary: £13.52 per hour & paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days or Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time & Part time (permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work within a specialist nursing home located in the picturesque village of Hopton on Sea. This nursing home provides expert residential and dementia care set within a lovely homely environment for up to 60 patients. This home recently 5 out of 5 on their CQC report. This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
This job is flexible in terms of either working days or nights, or a mixture if this suits your lifestyle. You will be paid for all of your breaks. This position is a full time or part time position.
Job Description: As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .