Senior Finance Manager - Manufacturing
Outstanding opportunity for a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) to join a world renowned brand in a key business partnering role.
Reference No: HT14537
Senior Finance Manager - About The Role
Our client is highly recognised around the globe and has a reputation for excellence.
You will be a Finance Business Partner to the Manufacturing Director and their Management team and will also play an active part in the management team.
As the Senior Finance Manager you will:
- Have full financial management and support of Production Centre
- Month end closure, process improvement and proactive business partner support for all financial aspects of the Production centre
- Devise and manage processes for cost tracking, forecasting and reporting
- Be responsible for managing all costs of production including:
- Production BoM reporting and control
- Manufacturing Engineering cost control
- Variable overhead reporting and control
- Manufacturing CAPEX
- Working/liaising with other Function Groups to improve best practice (i.e Purchasing, HR etc)
- In conjunction with Manufacturing Management Team, develop and report against key manufacturing KPIs both financial and non-financial
- Lead annual budget/business plan reviews for vehicle production
- Devise and agree process for updating monthly forecasts and reports
- Liaison with external auditors
- Management and development of team of three direct reports
The successful Senior Finance Manager will:
- Be a Qualified accountant CIMA/ACCA/ACA with at least 3 years PQE and experience of a manufacturing environment
- You should have strong systems including SAP plus strong financial analysis skills
- You should be used to dealing with senior stakeholders with the ability to gain buy in and influence to drive the business forward and gain results
Senior Finance Manager - Benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Access to car scheme
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)