Site Manager - Commutable from Huddersfield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, Chesterfield - Up to £35,000 basic & amazing benefits package incl. Pension, Healthcare, Dental, Child-care Vouchers
Are you an experienced Site or Facilities Manager looking for the next challenge? Have you got experience in a PFI Contract background, working in Hospitals, Care Homes or other Health services? Are you looking to join a well established, truly international business?
You will be rewarded with a fantastic salary and a next step in your career!
A multinational corporation that specialises in Environmental Solutions and all round Engineering Solutions, from Waste collection to Energy and Water solutions
Multi Million pound worldwide turnover across various products and markets
Providing Environmental solutions, to effectively and efficiently manage residential, commercial and industrial environmental requirements
Our client provide to a huge range of markets, including Chemical, Process Industries and Commercial properties.
Based in Horsham, but UK wide travel and overnight stays will be required in this role
- Experienced Leader - small team of engineers reporting directly
- Recording and monitoring of reactive maintenance work and PPM schedules
- Scheduling and management of onsite PPM schedule
- Strong KPI compliance
- Producing monthly reports of Utilities and KPIs
- Subcontractor management and control
- Budgeting for Life-Cycle maintenance
- Working with Lifts, Chiller, Fridges, Medical Devices and some pressure equipment.
- Facilities Management experience, within an engineering background (Maintenance, repair, PPM)
- MUST BE Fgas trained, with experience in chillers, refrigeration and coolers
- MUST BE experienced in Legionella requirements
- PFI contract experience - working to strict deadlines and KPIs
- ONC minimum in either Engineering or Facilities Management background
- MUST BE Fgas trained
- MUST BE up to speed on Legionella requirements
- Good understanding of PFI contracts
- Health and Safety knowledge
- IT literate
Advancing your career
- Fantastic opportunities to progress professionally and personally, with the possibility to gain some fantastic experience in a different environment
Securing your future
- Very competitive up to £35,000 basic package
- Excellent Pension plan - Contributions can be adjusted and will be matched by the Company.
- Dental care, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme,
Work life balance
- Based in Sheffield
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer