Part Time Personal Tax Senior
Do you have at least 3 years experience of preparing personal tax returns for company directors and sole traders? Are you interested in joining a family friendly accountancy firm who can offer you the option of working part time?
Our client, a well established firm of chartered accountants in south east London are looking to take on an experienced Personal Tax Semi Senior or Senior. The successful candidate will have extensive private client experience and will be responsible for:
- Looking after a portfolio of 200+ personal tax clients
- Preparation of personal tax returns, tax repayment claims and working papers
- Tax planning and advising clients
- Communicating directly with clients and requesting information when necessary
Although the role will be mainly compliance focused, there will be opportunities to get involved in tax planning and advisory work. Our client is also prepared to offer study support towards the ATT or CTA qualification for the right candidate.
To be considered for this opportunity you will:
- Have a strong academic record
- Have extensive personal tax / private client experience
- Ideally be ATT / CTA qualified or part qualified
- Have at least 3 years experience at a UK accountancy firm
- Be well organised and able to prioritise work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive firm with an excellent client base. They are happy to offer part time / flexible working if you would like to work 24-30 hours per week. If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above criteria, please apply today!