Head of Marketing
Do you have significant Marketing experience within professional services?
A rare and exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing has arisen within a well established and highly reputable organisation based in Crawley.
This role will see you managing a marketing team, working closely with Managers and teams across the business to develop and implement agreed Marketing plans and initiatives. Key duties will include:
- Developing and delivering the marketing strategy
- Setting, managing and reviewing the marketing budget whilst monitoring ROI
- Responsible for instigating and executing focused sales campaigns
- Developing a corporate brand and corporate identity, including setting and enforcing strong brand and style guidelines
- Managing the company's digital strategy and website, maximising opportunities to increase public profile
This is a fantastic opportunity that will make use of your invaluable marketing experience, budget management, leadership skills and ability to delivery successful marketing strategies and initiatives. A CIM qualification (or equivalent) will be seen as advantageous, however it is not essential.
In addition to having the chance to bring your skills and experience to an exciting role, you will also be entitled to comprehensive benefits package which includes 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Perkbox, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Season ticket loans, 5% pension contribution and Childcare vouchers.
This is such a rare opportunity, so apply now to avoid disappointment!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.