Finance Systems Analyst - Guildford
Financial Systems Accountant - Accountancy & Finance - Guildford
Investigo are working closely with a FTSE 200 business to hire Financial Systems Manager to join a dynamic and hardworking team who are responsible for ensuring that the Finance function can deliver high quality management information to the business in the most automated and effective way.
* You will be both leading technical system projects and contributing to larger projects as part of an experienced systems team to deliver varied key projects in line with the development pipeline.
* You will take the lead role in streamlining and developing Business Intelligence projects within Finance at a key time as the team begin to roll out Tableau to provide higher quality data visualisation to their data.
* You will be a core member of the finance team possessing a rare technical skillset blend with significant technical and project management input to strategic projects.
* You will be responsible for gathering requirements and implementing a technical solution based on a large project pipeline both individually and alongside the other experienced team members
* You will be taking a lead role in the roll out of the data visualisation project utilising TM1 and SAP BW data through Tableau to drive a cultural change to the reporting landscape within the business. Working within a structured development environment but able to innovate and challenge appropriately, you understand how to work as part of a team both internally and as part of the wider function.
* Experience in a dedicated Systems Analyst role, running one or more types of B.I systems is essential.
* Previous experience in a TM1 technical development role is preferable but not essential
* Very high level of Excel knowledge is essential with strong VBA knowledge a distinct advantage
* Preferable Qualified Accountancy background (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
* Strong knowledge of using financial planning and reporting systems.
* Excellent analytical, systems and modelling skills, and a strong appreciation of a system control environment.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting position within one of the world leaders in their field then please contact me as soon as possible on / to find out more.