Learning & Development Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced Learning & Development Coordinator on behalf of our client to be responsible for supporting the delivery of the Sales L&D plan and coordinating all organisational aspects of the Sales Learning and Development initiatives both in the office and in the field.
Supporting the UK Sales Development Partner in all Sales Learning and Development initiatives to deliver the overall ambition of the Sales L & D Strategy. The Sales Development Coordinator will play their part in actively driving the Sales Organisation Transformation journey:
The successful candidate will be partnering with the UK Sales Development Partner in the delivery, design and organisation of Learning and Development initiatives driven by both the Strategic Roadmap and Operational requirements of the sales organisation, by maximising the capability (skills, knowledge & competence) of the Sales Team and by supporting the Sales Management teams develop a High Performing & Learning Sales Organisation to drive and sustain commercial effectiveness through highly competent and skilled teams.
The successful candidate would be responsible for the evaluation, analysis and monitoring of all learning initiatives, including satisfaction surveys and events for the Sales Teams.
Based on insights and where learning solutions do not currently exist, the Sales Development Coordinator is responsible for working cross functionally in the Business and expected to source some materials and / or design some learning solutions and initiatives under the direction of the Sales Development Partner.
Key Skills required:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong relationship building skills
- Data analysis skills and experience -training needs analysis
- The ability to work and prioritise in a fast paced commercial environment
- Excellent organisation skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to connect and engage with a variety of stakeholders
- The ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
- Induction Training experience
For more information, please contact Rachel