Prototype Electronics Technician
We have an exciting and hands on Prototype Electronics Technician job opportunity with an intelligent and dedicated technical design consultancy in Royston, based close to Cambridge. Degree qualified with experience in assembly of electrical and electronic test rigs and prototypes, the position works across a variety of projects.
The Prototype Electronics Technician role represents an opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic consultancy with a fine reputation in their industry, and you would work in an environment that often works to short development timescales which are demanding, but rewarding.
The company offer excellent career development plus 25 days holiday, bonus, share options, pension and private healthcare, as well as being situated away from the hustle of Cambridge City centre in a rural location, yet remaining within short commuting distance.
To be considered for the role of Electrical Technician, you need the following experience:
- Qualified to Degree level in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Experience of assembly of electrical & electronic prototype products and test rigs
- Excellent PCB skills - soldering, SMT
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Passion for your work and accomplishments! The team is creative and innovative
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a collaborative team player attitude is essential.
Job Level - Prototype Electronics Technician
Salary - at a guide, this salary would be up to £37,000 depending on experience
Benefits - 25 days holiday + bank holidays, bonus, pension and private healthcare.
For more about this exciting opportunity please contact Adam Shortland at Vector Recruitment