Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Are you looking to join an IFA with that places emphasis on internal growth and progression?
A reputable wealth management firm is looking to hire a graduate that is looking to progress their career in financial services.
You will work closely with an experienced paraplanner and financial
adviser to support their existing client bank and assist in the process of taking on new clients.
The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to train to become a fully qualified Financial Planner or Wealth Manager.
The company prides itself on its ability to offer long term career prospects and outstanding progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have an active interest in current financial issues and will want to start a career within the financial services sector. This role is perfect for a recent graduate wanting to become a financial adviser in the long term.
- Studying to gain Financial Services exams (CISI, CFA or CII)
- Assisting with client administration
- Research new contracts and products that could be used by our clients
- Prepare information for presentation to clients
- Answer client queries and ensure they are provided with a high level of aftercare
- Assisting the paraplanners and financial advisers within the firm
- Occasionally accompanying directors on client meetings
- Client reporting, cash flow analysis and valuation work
- Must be a recent graduate from a Finance based course
- Excellent linguistic and numeracy skills
- Excellent organisation and accuracy in regards to work
- Active interest in current financial issues
- Motivated individual who wants to start out a career in finance
- Experience in researching and presenting findings