Finance Coordinator - Tax Advisory - Big 4 Consulting Firm
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world’s leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients’ recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our Client is a big four consultancy firm with a global presence, operating in over 150 countries. This organisation works with many public and private companies spanning multiple industries. The advisory work that they cover spans across audit, Accountancy, tax, corporate finance and consulting.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Finance Coordinator for an 8 week temporary assignment based in London.
This is a customer focused role, managing relationships within the Tax business and providing support at a senior level. You will also advise and guide Partners on the best firm contacts for billing and other finance processes relating to their client base.
- Work closely with Partners to understand the financial performance of their portfolios
- Meet with their BU (Business Unit) Partners on a monthly basis to discuss all financial aspects of their client portfolio.
- Working with the central Tax Financial Controllers to help inform and drive central programmes/initiatives.
- Understand firm financial cycle and ensure Partners and relevant parties are aware of deadlines i.e. allowance reviews, cash collection cycles.
- Support and drive the billing process for their Partners.
In order to be successful in this role you will possess all or some of the below criteria:
- Experience in a finance team support role
- Understanding of Using Finance systems (SAP)
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience working in a consultancy or tax organisation is ideal but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.