CORPORATE TAX SENIOR GUILDFORD TOP 10
Names as one of Britain's Top Employers this highly reputable practice are seeking a Corporate Tax Senior to join their team. Due to organic growth this Top 10 practice are seeking an experienced Corporate Tax Senior to join their ranks.
As the Corporate Tax Senior, you will be in a mixed compliance and advisory role and be responsible for:
- managing a select portfolio of clients on a day to day basis
- looking after those client's needs
- reviewing and preparing corporation tax returns and computations
- providing tax advice to clients and having involvement with tax planning and projects
- a variety of work as the corporate client portfolio is diverse and includes OMB's, SME's, groups (including international groups), some LLP's and some not-for-profit organisations
- reviewing and supervising the day-to-day work of the junior Corporate Tax staff
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm which offers a partner-led service along with providing excellent training and development opportunities for all staff.
If you are interested in the Corporate Tax Senior role all applications are to be made toAshleighPolakiewiczof Pro-Tax via Ashleigh@pro-taxor , with the career progression on offer with this role applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR