Digital Marketing Account Manager - Colchester
Our client based in Colchester is looking for an Account Manager ideally with agency experience! If you have the relevant experience then email us your CV:
- To liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
- Liaise closely with the creative and development teams in order to produce the projects for the clients which meet the deadlines and budgets set.
- Communicating your clients’ needs to the creative team, through discussions with the client, Account Director and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
- Working closely with the Account Executive to brief jobs into the studio throughout each stage of a project, ensuring that a job is always managed and processed in the correct way.
- Daily management of your jobs in the studio alongside your Account Executive. Take a lead in project management activity, ensuring that the planner is adhered to and deadlines met.
- Ensure that Synergist is used at all times so every project has a correct job number, estimate, purchase order and invoice etc.
- Responding pro-actively to all client requirements.
- Provide quotes for clients on all work and manage invoicing.
- To create a close working relationship with assigned clients, including attending client meetings.
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
- Delegate work as appropriate to the Account Executive assigned to the accounts.
- Manage the Account Executive effectively to ensure they are achieving their targets and are motivated in their role.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Account Director.
Newman Office Personnel would like to thank all candidates for their interest in our roles. Please note that if successful at this stage you will be contacted within 48 hours of your application. All candidate applications are strictly confidential. Newman Office Personnel would like to wish all candidates every success with their search.