Technical Requirements Manager - Business/Systems Analysis
Technical Requirements Manager - Business/Systems Analysis & Architecture - Digital Forensics.
An experienced Technical Requirements Manager is required to join a Global consulting business on a large Government transformation programme. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing user and system requirements for a brand new national forensics programme, and will create and deliver and Requirements Management documentation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in the field of Engineering and Consulting, and to work on a high profile programme.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identification, development and maintenance of requirements management documentation for the programme, to include Fingerprints Capability; Digital Forensics; DNA stage 3, Compliance with FSR Code of Conduct & Practice and Training. This will require proactive engagement with expert users in the forensics community to identify requirements and gain broad consensus
- Engagement across the programme, ensuring that requirements are consistent and coherent across the whole programme and to actively seek synergies
- Report on activity to Business Design Authority.
- Attendance at Technical Programme reviews, and act as a key interface with the Technical Design Authority.
To be considered we are looking for:
- Proven experience in a Requirements Management role on a programme with an enterprise value > 100M and involving multiple stakeholder communities.
- Lengthy experience in technology or engineering, within an analytical capacity - Business/Systems
- Ability to draft user requirements, measures of effectiveness, acceptance criteria, and translate those into systems and technical requirements, then translate those requirements into statements of work
- Use of formal requirements management tools (e.g. DOORS)
- Strong risk management skills.
- Experience working on Government programmes (preferred)
- Knowledge of digital forensics or policing (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of ISO 15288 (system engineering)
- Knowledge of architectural frameworks such as TOGAF
Please apply with CV for further details.