Nursery Deputy Manager
We are currently recruiting for an outstanding Deputy Manager to join a lovely Nursery in Harrow. Immediate start on a permanent basis term time only.
You will work 38 weeks of the year (Monday-Friday).
If you are a qualified Nursery Practitioner with Deputy Manager experience this position could be for you!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
· To effectively help lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
· To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculum are implemented and adhered to at all times
· To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
· To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
· To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
· To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
· NNEB, CACHE Level 3 or 4, NVQ Level 3 or 4
· Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
· Knowledge of OFSTED standards
· Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
· Good time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong people management skills
· Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
· Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to have an enhanced DBS.
If you have experience in a similar role and are looking for a new and rewarding challenge this could be the job for you.
Please submit your CV today.