Registered Nurse RGN or RMN or RNLD - Care home
Registered Nurse - ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home
- Location: Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Huntington's Disease, Hearing Impairment, Visual Impairment, Parkinson's Disease
- Service: General and Mental health care older adults care home
- Salary: £19.00 per hour (£32,600 - £43,472 per annum) negotiable depending on experience + enhancements
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (22, 33, 43 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of older adults including Huntington's Disease, Hearing Impairment, Visual Impairment and Parkinson's Disease. The home is located in Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire.
The home has excellent standards and facilities and all carers are highly trained to provide professional, individualised care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Overtime enhancements
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniform
- DBS refunded after 1 year
*All applicants must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN or RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to