Senior Communications Consultant
Cordant People are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, who are a market leader in their current sector. They are looking for an exceptional Senior Communications Consultant to join their team. This is an fantastic opportunity to join a company that is growing in its sector, and grow with them.
This role would suit a confident PR person who is a self starter. You will be primarily based from their head office in Edinburgh City Centre but will regularly attend client meetings.
- Working with the communications team to develop and deliver external and internal communications strategies
- Plan and implement key communications campaigns as part of the deployment of the strategy
- Support and develop leadership communications
- Help drive content development through the intranet, website and social media
- Work with other business support functions to co-ordinate campaigns and initiatives
Key Skills & Experience
- Established relationships with journalists
- Proven track record in reacting to and driving the news agenda internally and externally
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Imaginative and sociable with high energy levels
- Excellent networking skills and a good team player.
- Creative and lateral thinking
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. However, unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody. As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
As multi-disciplined recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant People are part of the Cordant Group; an international recruitment provider with 192 locations.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer