Audio Visual Engineer
NMS are seeking an experienced Audio-Visual Installation Engineer to join a leading Audio-Visual Company based in Reading that are rapidly expanding.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Audio-Visual Engineer with a flexible and adaptable approach. You would be required to travel nationwide including overnight stays. You will be supporting their large client base with their Audio-Visual technology on a service basis and completion of new installations.
- Minimum of 2 year's experience as an AV Engineer
- Digital Signage, Projectors, Video walls, LED.
- Excellent communication skills, able to use initiative and professionalism.
- Experience of working within a team and individually.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Good PC knowledge
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of networks.
- Excellent Knowledge of AV systems.
- CSCS/ECS Card
- SC Clearance - desirable
- £14 - £15 per hour DOE
- Mobile Phone following completion of probationary period.
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please provide an up to date CV, if you have not received a response within 5 days then your application has not been successful.