Packing Room Assistant x 2
Our client are a Fine Foods Distribution company based in Slough. They are currently recruiting for 2 Packing Room Assistants and are seeking Hard Working, Team Players.
- Repacking chocolates from bulk boxes into smaller boxes
- Hand-Tying ribbons on to the boxes to make them look like gifts
- Decanting products from large bags into smaller tubs
- Labelling and relabelling products
- Packing items in to hampers and wrapping with cello, tying with a ribbon and making look quality and smart
- Double checking all items are presented well and calculated properly
- Input orders on to a computer system
- Organise the stock for each job
- Help manage the sample room and issue samples to the sales team
- Good command of the English language
- Good numerical skills
- Basic computer skills to input the orders
- Team player
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).