Inventory and Operations Manager
Portico Host is one the fastest growing Airbnb Management companies in London. We are rapidly expanding and are looking for an exceptional Operations Manager to join the team.
This role will be working across functions, managing both the standard of properties to be listed with Portico Host and managing the Portico Inventories for the Portico Lettings business.
Reporting into the Marketing & New Business Director, and supported by the Property Management Director and Portico Host Operations Manager, this is an exciting opportunity with lots of scope for the right candidate to progress within the business.
The role will include:
Portico Host Operations
- Completing five property visits a week and completing the On boarding Checks
- Creating recommendations for each new property, for items to be purchased and Handyman work to be completed, to achieve Portico Host standards
- Managing the process of getting five properties a week live with Portico Host (including managing purchase of items, handyman work, cleaning and photography)
- Work with the Portico Host Operations Manager to optimise the process of set up for new properties
- Manage the current team of two to achieve at least two inventories a day per person
- Grow the team to at least four people
- Conduct training and review sessions with the team on a regular basis
- Manage the quality of inventories submitted and feedback to the team to ensure Portico Inventory quality standards are met
- With a team of two people target to achieve 80 inventories a month, growing this to 160 with a team of four people
- Conduct Portico Inventories ad hoc to check process and support the team
What is on offer:
- £22k basic
- Portico Host commission
- An annual, all expenses paid company holiday
- Free lunches and a well-stocked drinks fridge
- Regular company socials and outings with free bars
- Fantastic local deals and discounts for all employees
- Enrolment onto the pension scheme
- An extra day off on your birthday!
Apply today for immediate consideration!