Full or Part Time
We are currently looking for a junior radiographer to join our team on a full time permanent basis. This role is for a newly qualified radiographer who has a desire to learn new skills. We are a private setting happy to provide training for the right candidate, we really look after our staff and like to provide CPD to help staff develop. We are looking for a radiographer real passion for patient welfare and a desire to provide a very good service to the patient.
We are providing CBCT scanning to patients and will be providing full training to the appointed candidate in this type of scanning.
- Perform the range of imaging procedures available (2D radiography (except Oxford), 3D radiography, 3D photography), to a required standard and to ensure optimum efficiency and service quality.
- To act as a practitioner/operator under the IR(ME)R 2000 regulations, as
- To liaise with referring clinicians to clarify or discuss requests for imaging
- To ensure a high standard of patient care, and participate in the monitoring of
- To assess the physical, mental and communication abilities and needs of individual patients.
- To accurately position patients for the appropriate examinations, taking into account their abilities, needs and limitations.
- To appropriately adapt their standard technique to ensure that diagnostic images are obtained from patients with limited capabilities of any kind.
- To operate accurately and safely complex radiological equipment requiring a high degree of manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- To fully assess the images produced following examination and ensure that any
necessary additional projections are undertaken within a single patient attendance where possible.
- To indicate radiographic abnormalities as per QA protocol
- Radiographer with a qualification accepted in the UK
- HCPC registered
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent patient skills
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to or call .