Level 3 Nursery Nurse, Maidenhead
Worldwide Education is currently recruiting for qualified Nursery Nurses for a permanent position within a lovely setting in Maidenhead. Full time or part time hours, starting ASAP.
As a qualified Nursery Nurse you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place of work!
Your responsibilities as a Nursery Nurse would include:
- Looking after children from 3 months old up to 5 years old
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring the health, safety and well being of the children at all times
- Working alongside the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery
- Planning, observation and keeping records
- Using your knowledge and experience to introduce new ideas and activities
In order to be considered for the role we require:
- A Level 3 Childcare qualification
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- Experience as a key worker within an early years settingl
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- To be punctual and well organised
- A clear DBS check
Our client can offer:
- competitive salary including benefits
- training and development
If you think you have the experience and qualities we are looking for please submit your CV to us for consideration.