Maintenance Manager - AMP 6
Maintenance Manager required to work on AMP 6 framework reviewing/planning upgrades required in various water treatment works across the Yorkshire region.Benefits of Maintenance Manager role:
- Basic salary up to £45k
- Potential to buy into company share scheme
- Car allowance up to £5k
- Progression potential
- Opportunity to work with a Global contractor
- Assisting in the development of Asset registers, gathering and collating required information on site
- SAP hierarchy build as defined within the Asset Information Standard and the resulting systems implementation
- Manage and develop client staff with an interim maintenance management system to ensure data quality and required allocations of work
- Be involved with reliability centred maintenance processes to help develop and implement Standard Maintenance practices
The ideal applicant will have previous experience within water treatment
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.