Mattersphere C# Developer
Location - Oval, London, and at client sites as and when required.
To be considered for the role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and currently live within a commutable distance to the office location. Immediate start available.
Expanding IT consultancy looking for a junior software developer with strong C# and MS SQL database skills. The role will be for an initial 12 month fixed-term contract, and there may then be the possibility of extension or permanent contract.
The role is based primarily at Kennington Business Park in a modern, vibrant, co-working environment, a 2-minute walk from Oval station. Local amenities at Kennington Business Park include an on-site cafe and gym, and the Park also plays host to regular networking and social events. You will also be required to work at client sites as and when required, for which travel expenses will be paid.
Working alongside the senior consultant, and with in-house development teams at client sites, you will
- Receive on the job training in a specialist legal case management system
- Work with the business analysts to gather and document business requirements
- Design and develop high quality software solutions using the specialist case management system, following the company and client development guidelines
- Demonstrate solutions to the development team and to business stakeholders
- Explore innovative technologies and tools to help advance the company
You will need
- Commercial experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong C# skills
- Strong MS SQL skills, including the use of stored procedures, functions, views and knowledge of SQL data types.
- Confidence in dealing with senior business stakeholders at client sites
- The ability to hit the ground running, learn quickly, and work on your own initiative
- Experience of working in a software development project team
In addition, the following will be desirable
- Experience of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Knowledge of development methodologies
- Development experience with legal case management systems (e.g. MatterSphere/MatterCentre, Proclaim, Visual Files)
- Graduate degree
- Legal industry experience
Note this is not a web development role.
To be considered for the role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and currently live within a commutable distance to the office location.
Immediate start available.
Salary: £20,500.00 to £26,000.00 /year