Senior Project Manager - Leading Global Organisation
Senior Project Manager - Innovative Leading Global Organisation
This will give you the opportunity to work for one of the world's largest most successful innovative organisations who are currently leaders in their field of work with a Billion pound turnover. Offering business process outsourcing to Large FTSE100 Organisations with over 10,000 employees and multiple offices around the globe.
THE ROLEThe Project Manager will lead the delivery of a large internal IT Project which has spun from a merger that took place, using industry standard project management methodologies and disciplines. This individual will provide effective management and leadership of the project with direct responsibility for the end to end delivery to time, budget and quality. A virtual project team will support the Project Manager complete the project.This individual will report to the Programme Director and therefore will need to have senior level experience with the ability to communicate and escalate issues and risks as appropriate. This role will work cross-regionally and should have a good understanding of managing cross-regional teams.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experienced in working in a matrix global organisation leading multi-cultural, multi-discipline and remote/virtual teams.
- Ability to lead a complicated, cross-regional project with drive and an ability to deliver under pressure.
- Excellent Leadership skills, experienced in staff coaching and mentoring, inspire respect and loyalty through behaviour and experience. Capable of managing people in a crisis situation.
- Highest levels of ownership, leadership and passion to drive projects in challenging environments. Strong ability to influence and negotiate.
- Experience in change management as a structured approached to shifting /transitioning individuals, teams from a current state to a desired future state.
- Analytical Strength - able to break down tasks identified resources to assist in solution, coordinate activities to drive improvement. Root cause analysis skills.
- Strong Priority Setting - can quickly determine which activities have highest impact on an outcome; capable of flowing to the work when issues occur that may need immediate resolution.
- Strong communication - effective in discussing issues/direction setting amongst peers, presenting materials to leadership, maintaining effective relationships with non-co-located partners. Set high level of quality standards for process documentation and other working documents. Able to communicate with people on various skill levels.
- The ability to understand the political sensitivity of a given situation and be able to work with all parties and drive towards a resolution.
- Ability to understand the financial environment of the project and be able to manage the budgeting and cost controlling associated with it. Able to report accurate timely financial information.
- Ability to deploy the Project Methodology and process support:
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary between £70,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
Keywords: INtergration, Media, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Digital Agency, Digital Business Analyst, Technical Project Manager, e-commerce, ecommerce, Waterfall, Strcture, Agile, Brand, Design Agency, Business Transformation, Production & Design Agency, Web applications, software development, web development, Brand, Branding, Brand Development, Media, business invention, ecommerce, product development, mobile marketing, digital marketing, social media, app development, analytics, content creation, data science, media planning, media buying, search marketing, creativity, technology, business transformation