Business Analyst (Soft Commodities, ETRM, Agriculture, Sugar, Wheat, Coffee, Cocoa)
My client is a global trading company whose focus is placed mainly within the agricultural trading arena has an amazing opportunity for candidates to fulfil the vacant Business Analysis especially in the CTRM space.
The role requires a conclusive understanding of Software modelling and data entry with in the energy market especially the ETRM division. The delivery consultant must be able to communicate in great detail with the Project Manager to propose functional specifications of the clients.
Our Internationally acclaimed client is offering the chance to expand your knowledge within the CTRM trading industry (Soft Commodities, Sugar, Wheat, Coffee and Cocoa).
The ETRM/CTRM Consultant/ Business Analyst (Soft Commodities) will:
- Assist in the successful planning of the software design and implementation
- Gather requirements and provide functional/technical specs
- Need to consult thoroughly with both the business and technical teams
- Soft commodities knowledge
- Front to back office knowledge
- Good understanding of commodities trading platforms
The post holder will be involved in front-to-back software implementation projects in a fast moving industry. This position can guarantee the candidate a unique opportunity to further your career progression, exclusively with in the CTRM market space with a leading soft commodity trading organisations. No travel will be required for this role