Apprentice Training Support Technician
Apprentice Training Support Technician is required by one of the UK's largest provider of vocational and skills training. The successful candidate will be working in partnership with one of Europe's largest automotive brands in a support function to ensure apprentices are equipped with the tooling, equipment and training resource required.
This post is an essential part of the overall apprenticeship programme and will require a candidate who has previous automotive experience.
- Ensure all equipment records and related paperwork are maintained and kept up-to-date
- To communicate effectively with external suppliers
- To create and implement new processes across the department for equipment and resources
- Control and process the ordering of parts and consumables
- To ensure as a department we are 100% compliant against the criteria defined
- To create departmental risk assessments for selected training activity
- Support trainers with the set up and close down of the workshops
- Automotive Industry Experience
- Technical Automotive qualifications
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety and the legal requirements
- Good knowledge of Automotive Audits and their requirements
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact James Pearce at Experis or click apply!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960274429