Senior EM Modelling Engineer
Senior EM Modelling (Antenna) Engineer
£££ - Market Competitive Salary
A recognised World Leader in Defence and Aerospace Sector is currently looking for a Senior EM Modelling (Antenna) Engineer in Edinburgh.
In the role of the Senior EM Modelling (Antenna) Engineer you will assume the technical lead on our major projects, collaborating closely with our senior project manager and other technical leads to ensure repeatable project delivery success.
Senior EM Modelling (Antenna) Engineer - Qualifications and Experience:
* You will be degree educated or equivalent in a mathematical, engineering or suitable science based subject.
* You will have excellent numerate problem solving skills and an aptitude for lateral thinking.
* The role will require the ability to quickly assimilate complicated topics and with strong communication skills, to convey complex subjects to management as well as peers and other team members.
* It is important that you can contribute to high quality written reports and presentations to internal and external customers. You should have the ability to build good working relationships with team members, group members and external departments, suppliers and customers.
* A working knowledge of CST Microwave Studio or a similar EM modelling tool is desirable.
In addition, some roles may require clearance to access caveat information, such as UK Eyes Only and ITAR!!!
Senior EM Modelling (Antenna) Engineer opportunity offers a competitive salary and in addition you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
* Competitive pension scheme,
* Enhanced annual leave allowance
* Flexi work time
Any candidates being considered for the position must be capable of achieving full SC security clearance!!!
- If you are an experienced Senior EM Modelling (Antenna) Engineer looking for a new and exciting challengelook no further!!!
Click to Apply now to Bart!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960276316