One of Capita's clients are currently on the lookout for a PHP Developer to join the team in their York office. They are looking for a passionate Developer who is confident working on eCommerce projects with some of Europe's leading brands.
The ideal candidate will live and breathe development, be experienced in developing in several frameworks and will be well acquainted with coding principles and be expected rise to the challenge of a fast-paced and creative development environment, following solid programming practice while also bringing new and interesting ideas and techniques to the team. The candidate will work autonomously on a project-by-project basis provided by the onsite team. You will also be expected to communicate with clients as required.
- Solid Laravel web development experience in a commercial environment.
- Solid understanding of MVC and OO PHP development.
- Experience with PHP frameworks
- Commercial experience with version control in a team environment
- Ability to approach existing code, grasp its purpose and make changes confidently and safely
- Experience commenting code and writing documentation where appropriate
- Knowledge of coding standards and their application
- Understanding of MySQL and relational database design
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960277871