We are seeking experienced Stockbrokers (CF30) to join a leading, regulated, established but diverse stockbroker that delivers exceptional trading opportunities to both retail and institutional clients in equities. This is a fantastic opportunity for driven, self-motivated and experienced Stockbrokers who have excellent customer services skills and want to maximise their earnings and client investments.
Based in the heart of London’s financial district and enjoying continuing growth our client are looking for tenacious and self-motivated qualified Stockbrokers to join the team.
In more detail the successful Stockbroker (CF30) will:
- Advise clients on selected investments via the phone specialising in FTSE and AiM;
- Make Agency & Principal recommendations;
- Maintain regular contact with active and inactive clients, to Know your Clients;
- Achieve personal targets.
To qualify... Across all levels this established Stockbroker looks for well-presented, enthusiastic and hungry Stockbrokers capable of demonstrating the following:
- A good understanding of the markets;
- An excellent current knowledge of regulation;
- A successful sales record;
- Excellent customer services and compliance record;
- To maintain Continued Professional Development;
- At least Level 4 CISI Level Investment Advice Diploma;
- Good administrative experience.
In return you will be joining a leading financial organisation that offers you a platform to launch your career. Get in touch…
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960274618