Junior IT Support Analyst - 1st Line Support
1st Line Support Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Service Desk Analyst for our international motor manufacturing client based in Rickmansworth, on an initial 3-6 month contract with the opportunity to extend to a rolling 12 month contract on completion of the 3 month trial. The successful candidate will join an established service desk team and will be responsible for providing support to all internal staff;
Skills & Abilities:
- Good technical knowledge.
- Customer Focuses, genuinely wanting to deliver a first-class service
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels
- Maintain a professional helpful attitude with all users
- General Knowledge of IT based applications. Windows XP, MS Office, Outlook, VPN Client Software, Internet Explore etc. Basic Networking Trouble shooting
- Experience Call logging systems ie Marval, HP Openview
- Exemplary Telephone skills, Ability to interact with customers at all levels, maintain a professional helpful attitude with all users
- Experience of working on a Service Desk/Helpdesk is essential where as internal Service Desk experience is highly desirable
- To work within a Service Desk, which is Single Point Of Contact for users, IT Services and 3rd party support.
- Recording and monitoring the progress of incidents according to agreed service levels
- Provide initial assessment of all incidents/requests, attempt to resolve or refer to other support areas.
- Maintain high level of first time fix rate to achieve Service Desk Key Performance Indicators
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960275525