Senior Fixed Income Investment Writer, Asset Management, London
Our client a leading global Asset Management firm are seeking a strong fixed income writer to lead the team and be the most senior content writer in London.
• Responsible for producing a range of high-quality investment content across a range of distribution channels and media including:
• Creation of regular investment content (e.g. fund commentaries, market overviews, newsletters and asset class slide decks, etc.).
• Creation and editing white papers/thought leadership content (e.g. PM interviews, investment views or educational pieces)
• Product campaigns and key themes (e.g. provide supporting materials to enhance product positioning and messaging).
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role focusing on equity and fixed income investments.
• Strong investment knowledge specifically fixed income
• CFA/IMC or similar
• Strong marketing mindset and the ability to simplify complex messages for channels such as retail and advisory.
• Possess outstanding editing and writing skills.
• Sound understanding of financial markets and more generally the asset management industry.
• Experience of monitoring and interpreting investment themes and trends.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960277495