Project Manager - Software Development - FinTech
Project Manager Software Development - FinTech
Our Partner, are Software company operating in the FinTech sector requires a Project Manager with experience in the Software Development Life Cycle to join their team.
The Successful Project Manager (Software Development) will plan and manage complex projects covering software-based business service development and delivery.
Key Skills: IT Project Manager - FinTech (Software Development/ Waterfall)
- Direct management of a substantial project within the Software Development Life Cycle
- Release Management experience
- Experience in managing software development projects leveraging in-house development and QA resources
- Good working knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- Proficiency with Project Management tools (MS Project, Jira, Confluence, MS Office)
Key responsibilities: Project Manager Software Development - FinTech
- Plan, manage and coordinate delivery of Quarterly Release in conjunction with PMO
- Plan and manage our yearly product delivery roadmap in conjunction with PMO
- Plan and manage complex projects covering software-based business service development and delivery
- Establish governance within projects to ensure successful project delivery
- Monitor and control deviations from agreed time, budget and quality plans
- Communicate to senior management risks and mitigations well in advance of potential delays
- Proactively work with project team to create viable project plan, gain consensus and track/update plan
Please apply with your CV and or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team at ZenTech Talent to discuss the Project Manager Software Development role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960278082