Senior / Principal Transport Planner - Nottingham
Job Title: Senior / Principal Transport Engineer
Office Location: Nottingham, East Midlands
Salary Range: £35,000 - £45,000
An independent transport consultancy based in Nottingham has an opportunity available for a Senior to Principal grade Transport Engineer to join the team. The organisation specialises in providing innovative solutions on new developments to clientele in both the public & private sectors.
- Extensive experience within consultancy based transport planning;
- Strong understanding of the development planning process;
- Capable of producing & submitting planning applications;
- Competent project manager;
- Excellent report writing & communication skills;
- Confident managing more junior staff;
- Flexible working approach.
If successful, you will have the opportunity to take lead on the delivery of a range of developments in the region and managing the workflow of more junior staff. You will also look to develop lasting relationships with key clientele and ensure projects expectations are met.
The organisation is offering a starting salary of up to £45,000 for the right person - with the opportunity to develop a long and successful career.
For more information on this position, please feel free to contact David Redfern on **************
Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Mansfield, Leeds, Birmingham, Leicester, Stoke, East Midlands, West Midlands, West Bridgeford, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Milton Keynes, Doncaster, Coventry, Northampton, Rugby.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960278632