Enterprise Risk Analyst 12 Month FTC
My client is a leading UK based Bank, currently searching for an Enterprise Risk Analyst who will be based at Head Office, within the Bank’s Risk & Compliance division.
Reporting to the Enterprise Risk Manager, the successful candidate will form part of the Bank’s Risk team, undertaking research on markets, products and other matters relevant to the effective risk management of the Bank’s business.
- Liaise with operating divisions and support functions to ensure the timely submission of monthly risk management information: to include but not be restricted to RATS and Risk Registers.
- Assist the Enterprise Risk Manager with the preparation of the Consolidated Risk Register and Board Risk Appetite & Tolerance Statements.
- Ensure that the Operational Risk Events Log is kept up-to-date and that divisions/functions close actions in a timely manner.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly Risk Reporting to EXCO and Board.
- Undertake fieldwork as part of deep dive reviews to be undertaken by the Enterprise Risk Manager on different parts of the Bank’s business.
- Develop and maintain a library of articles, whitepapers etc. relevant to aiding effective risk management within the Bank.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within Financial Services.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to collate and transpose information accurately and promptly.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960276204