BTEC Business Lecturer
Theory Recruitment is seeking to appoint highly motivated, well-qualified Business Studies Lecturer for an immediate start for an established Further Education College based in the Wolverhampton area, West Midlands, consisting of the following days and hours.
- Monday 9:00am - 11:00am Level 1 Business
- Tuesday 1.45pm - 3.45pm Level 1 Business
- Thursday 1.15pm - 3.15pm Level 2 Business
Your role will be to support and facilitate student learning and liaise closely with Course Leaders and the management team.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience of delivering BTEC Level 1-2 in Business Studies within Further Education and have the relevant Teaching Qualification
- Hold a degree and relevant qualification in the subject area
- A current DBS (Enhanced) within the last 12 months, or on the Update Service
- Be available immediately
- Be highly motivated and an excellent practitioner
- Respect the college’s aims and values
Please apply now or call our offices with any questions that you may have, we aim to pay an extremely competitive hourly rate of pay based on the experience of each candidate and their travel requirements. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS/ CRB check, identity checks and requires all applicants to supply good professional references. In return, we will offer leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme, a personal consultant for a one to one service - and a unique referral system.
Theory Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check in line with the Government’s Keeping Children Safe in Education guidelines (2014).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960274509