Oracle Functional Analyst
Oracle Functional Support Analyst required!!! I am looking for an experienced Oracle Functional Support Analyst to work in a multi-billion dollar turnover organisation in Bolton.
This is an opportunity to work as a Functional Analyst, focused on Supply Chain modules, supporting & analysing pre and post Oracle implementation project work. The Role This role involves the following duties and responsibilities:
- Offer technical support to internal users, investigating issues, creating resolutions and working with the technical teams to provide fixes.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and perform functional testing.
- Analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals.
- Interpret and transform information based on business requirements and provides the data for delivery.
- Recommend improvements for the business analysis process.
- Provide recommendations to resolve business issues.
- Gather requirements, analyse, creates design documents, and performs impact analysis for application changes.
- Understand and modify Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options etc.).
- Create and maintain system documentation.
- Provide business reports to management and clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge & experience:
- Oracle functional analysis experience, with technical knowledge of Oracle Supply Chain to be able to work closely and advise technical teams and specialists.
- Oracle functional support experience.
- Planning : MRP,ASCP, Forecasting, Demantra
- Logistics : Warehouse, WMS, MSCA, Transportation
- Manufacturing : Product Development, Costing, Process Manufacturing, Subledger Accounting
- Knowledge or experience in ASCP/Demantra planning is highly desirable
- Knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Production of implementation documents.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle EBS
- Fluency in a language other than English, is advantageous.
Benefits for the successful candidate include a generous holiday entitlement, pension, training budget, regular pay reviews and a relocation package of up to £4,000 (if relocation is necessary).
If this sounds like the role for you, then please send your up to date CV as soon as possible, as a high volume of response is expected for the role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960277776