Attendance Officer, long term temporary assignment, to start in April 2018
Your new company
Your new role
- To receive registers and record attendance and absence explanations accurately on Sims.net.
- To monitor attendance and use Sims.net to generate letters requesting medical evidence and warning parents of the consequences of poor attendance when appropriate.
- To contact parents if an explanation for absence is not received.
- Under the guidance of the Headteacher, to complete all paperwork necessary for legal proceedings relating to poor attendance.
- Follow the school's attendance policy.
- To notify the Headteacher of any concerns regarding individual pupil attendance.
- To respond appropriately to pupil requests for leave during the school term.
- To provide information to the Headteacher for meetings with the school Borough Attendance Officer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80314982