Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Barking and Dagenham - £75-£100 per day
Are you a graduate looking for a role within education as a graduate teaching assistant?
Are you a graduate with experience working with children?
Do you have a degree in a core subject, and are looking for a role as a graduate teaching assistant?
- Graduate Teaching Assistant require in a secondary school in East London
- Graduate Teaching Assistant to start immediately
- Graduate Teaching Assistant £75-£100 per day
- Graduate Teaching Assistant Full Time, Term time
About the Graduate Teaching Assistant;
The successful Graduate Teaching Assistant will be able to join the school immediately on a full time, basis and you will be required to support Teacher of the relevant department. The successful graduate must have a Minimum of 2:1. The ideal candidate must be able to cope under pressure and will need to be able to adapt to students with challenging behaviour.
To be considered for this role you must have;
- A degree gained from the UK
- Experience of working with children
- Ability to build good relationships with children
- A caring and understanding nature
- The ability to cope with challenging behaviour
This is a good secondary school, that caters to a cohort of students aged 11-16
For more information about this Graduate Teaching Assistant please contact Jake McMullen at Qualiteach Ltd
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80319862