Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on knowledge, skills and abilities
Location: Bournemouth Town Centre
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
The purpose of the Digital Marketing Executive is to implement the online marketing strategy for our client. You will plan, implement and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for our clients website.
The ideal candidate will be an evangelist for both marketing and technology. You will be well versed in the concepts of digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas that reinforce our marketing efforts.
Digital Marketing Executive Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Use industry leading technology solutions to launch optimized online adverts to increase company and brand awareness
- Be the key driver of SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time and improving conversion
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools
- Be at the forefront of digital marketing, constantly researching and evaluating new technologies and practices
- Ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Create and publish website content, ensuring it is error free and up to date.
Digital Marketing Executive Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, SEO/SEM and email campaigns
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Adsense, DoubleClick, etc)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of explaining how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is to both tech- savvy employees and non-technologists.
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
- Experience of the Energy sector
- Programmatic Marketing and cookie-based marketing techniques
What we offer our Digital Marketing Executive:
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on knowledge, skills and abilities
- 5 hours per week
- Fantastic working environment in offices in central Bournemouth
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Exceptional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension contribution plan
- Free eye tests
- Discount parking option
- Childcare vouchers option
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
- Free hot and cold drinks and fruit bowls replenished daily
Pre-employment checks: All successful candidates will be required to provide 2 professional references before they commence their employment with our client. Other security screening, such as background and financial checks may also be expected as part of the onboarding process.
About our client
Our client is a Bournemouth based energy supplier. Thousands of new customers every month trust our client to look after their Gas and Electricity for both credit and prepayment meters.
Now owned by Vattenfall, one of Europe's biggest retailers of electricity and heat and one of the largest producers of electricity and heat, our client offers its customers 100% renewable energy, competitive pricing, an easy to use online account management portal and excellent customer service from our UK based call centre.
We have a unique and friendly working culture, which is a result of passionate leadership and proud staff. We have great development opportunities for those who work hard.
Our clients business is now in a period of considerable growth and we are looking or passionate and talented people to come and join their team. Could this be you?
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this Digital Marketing Executive role and would like to work for a forward thinking business that encourages career progression and offers great rates of pay and benefits then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80331436