Brand Manager - FMCG Food Business
You'll be working for a leading FMCG organisation based in Surrey with an impressive portfolio of food brands. The role offers real autonomy and accountability, reporting directly into the Marketing Manager.
A well-established FMCG food business, my client is looking for a Brand Manager to join their dynamic team and retain their reputation as first class within their category.
- Lead in the development of the future vision for the brand in the UK
- Develop and execute the long term strategic brand plan, with a strong focus on the innovation pipeline
- Own key innovation projects, working with both UK and global teams
- Develop compelling stories for growing the brand in existing categories
- Develop optimum consumer communication plans to deliver both marketing and business objectives
- Management of the external Marketing Agencies
- Monitor and control the marketing budget for consumer spend
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven success in brand management in a branded FMCG company, ideally within food.
- A proven track record with management of a full brand P+L
- Experience in key customer presentations
A salary of £35,000 - £40,000 is on offer along with additional benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80318835