Banking IT Business Analyst - Portfolio Banking - London
Banking IT Business Analyst sought for International Private Bank who are based in Central London paying Circa £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + Benefits for a one year fixed term position. This BA role could be undertaken by someone who is a solid Business Analyst with Portfolio Banking , MIFID and Transaction Reporting, Wealth Management / Asset Management CRM or Private Banking customer experience IT project experience. You should have strong Excel skills ideally with VBA skills as you will be working on a variety of new IT projects across the Bank as well as Business As Usual.
Key skills sought:-
- Solid IT Business Analysis gained in the Wealth Management, Private Banking, Asset Management, Investment Management, Stock Broking / Stock Broker or General Banking sector
- Securities Processing including Asset Management, Execution Only and Advisory business
- Good understanding of Asset Management business including Portfolio Performance and Transaction reporting plus Client Reporting
- CRM and Document Management applications experience
- Managing small and medium sized projects including requirements gathering and specification writing
- Excellent Excel skills, including VBA.
As an Business Analyst you will cover the full Business Analysis 360 Project live cycle. This will include taking requirements from initial requests, agreeing exact requirements with the business, establishing how the requirements can be achieved (discussions with business/developers as required), specifying changes for developers, testing early versions, handling UAT (user acceptance testing) and be involved on initial support once live.
Your focus will enable my client's business to operate efficiently (Business As Usual) - BAU as well as planning for & assisting with new Customer Experience project, separate new Portfolio system plus MFID and transaction reporting. This will involve continually evaluating business processes to identify where improvements can be made and analysing and documenting business functionality requirements while at the same time working with Compliance.
If you are an experienced Banking IT Business Analyst with Portfolio Banking experience, MIFID and Transaction Reporting, Wealth Management / Asset Management CRM or Private Banking customer experience IT project experience together with strong Excel / VBA skills this could be for you. The position is a ONE year fixed Term position and comes with a starting salary of circa £70.000 up to £80,000 per annum and an excellent banking benefits package paid directly by our client.
If this role is of interest and you are seeking a new position or career move please do send me your CV for a prompt response.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80331893