Information Security Analyst
Graduate / Infosec / Information Security Analyst / London / £40K+
A global leader in accounting has just got in touch regarding a unique opportunity for Information Security graduates.
The role works closely with the Information security manager providing analysis to help reduce risk across the organisation.
You will demonstrate the following within the role:
- Third party audits of suppliers and service providers
- Maintain Information security risk register and corrective action plan
- Show experience developing and improving information security processes
- Be working towards one of the following qualifications CISM, CISSP, CRISC or CISA
- Ambition to develop information security skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to upskill and progress within Information Security.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80333461