Salary: £21-24k per annum plus company vehicle
Weston-Super-Mare based office – Ideally you will be based within 30 miles of our office.
Daily areas covered: BS, BA, DT postcodes (holiday cover will be required for other areas)
- Service and repair of Riso machines
- Preparation of Riso and Xerox machines ready for Installation
- Installation of both hardware and software on both Xerox and RISO machines
- To provide end-user training and daily maintenance advice on the installed Xerox or Riso Equipment
- Deliveries of equipment (Van and handling equipment required)
- Occasional overnight stays will be required for visits further afield
- Software experience – You will need to be confident enough to install printer drivers and have a thorough understanding of computer networks enough to set up scanning to network folders and email.
- Previous experience in the copier industry is desirable but not essential
- You must be a confident communicator and open to learning
- You must be happy to train end users on both software and hardware
- A Full UK Driver’s Licence is required
Full Training will be provided for the right candidate(s) – Training is in Warrington and will take about 3 weeks in total (this is staggered across several months)
- We are a rapidly growing print solutions company
- We are Xerox’s leading European partner
- We have several strategically based branches across the UK
- We hold 26 years + experience helping organisations print more for less.
This is a permanent full time role working Monday to Friday. Interviews will take place immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80326977