iOS Architect Mobile FinTech
iOS Architect London to £95k
iOS Architect (Mobile Objective-C Swift). Are you an experienced iOS Architect who understands that architecture is effectively about software sustainability? You could be applying this focus across an iOS platform for a global online trading firm, making your mark from day one and developing your iOS skills further.
As an iOS Architect you will be responsible for the quality of the iOS architecture, ensuring the scalability, maintainability and high performance of the flows, projects and systems that underlie the company’s trading platform. You will be comfortable making architectural decisions at an enterprise level and enjoy engaging with development teams, architecture groups and business stakeholders to understand problems and the company’s needs.
Based in the heart of London, you will be joining a supportive and collaborative company who are recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers. You can enjoy a number of company benefits, including pension, gym, season ticket loan and regular social events.
- Background in software development with strong knowledge of architectural principles
- Experience making architectural decisions at enterprise level
- Strong iOS / Objective C skills
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Bachelor degree 2:1 or above
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: Swift, trading, finance, lean concepts, system thinking
As an iOS Architect you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £95k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV in today or call 020 7090 2572 to have a confidential discussion about this iOS Architect role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80327283