KS1 Primary Class Teacher
Teacher Hub are working together with an Ofsted rated 'Good' School thriving with passion and zeal for high performance standards. The school is diverse, multi-cultural primary School, determined that all of our children will flourish and reach their potential.
The candidate for this post will be an enthusiastic, well-organised class teacher with a proven track record of raising standards. You will be need to be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and informative lessons for different ability groups. The lessons will progress pupils in their learning and development and also prepare them for the transition to Lower Key Stage 2.
The successful candidate will:
- Share our commitment to personal and academic excellence for all in a supportive environment of mutual care, respect and consideration.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent teaching skills and have a detailed understanding of how children learn.
- Be able to motivate and engage children with inspiring classroom practice.
- Have a passion to achieve high levels of progress and attainment for all children in an inclusive way.
- Be positive and enthusiastic, self-motivated and have integrity.
- Have excellent relationships with your team, staff, parents/carers and the wider community.
- Make a positive contribution to Week Primary School as a whole.
NQT's are welcome to apply as this position is perfect for a teacher that would like to develop whilst leading ks1 year 2 class room.
If you’re interested in becoming or perusing a career as a year 2 teacher in a welcoming primary school setting, then feel free to contact Jamal Joseph on 01923844804. Or alternatively apply online.
Toe lead and manage a year 2 class.
year 2 teacher, year 2 class, ks1 teacher, hertfordshire teacher, job in school as teacher, teaching jobs, teach in herts, herts teachers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80323431