Infrastructure Engineer Start-up
Infrastructure Engineer London to £55k
Infrastructure Engineer Senior (Windows Citrix AWS / Azure). Seeking a role where you can take ownership and deliver an entire infrastructure from design through to implementation?
Join this FinTech start-up software house that is developing a complex AI based data management product for the finance industry and set up and establish the internal infrastructure, leading the technology choices and establishing the roadmap.
You’ll remain hands-on with daily activities ranging from day-to-day infrastructure administration and operations; setting up servers and applications; Microsoft Windows administration; cabling and racking as well as stakeholder management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Experience of designing, configuring and administrating a Citrix (XenApp / XenDesktop) environment
- Experience of performance troubleshooting at network level, storage layer, OS / Application level
- Good knowledge of Firewalls and Switches, VLANs, etherchannel configuration, TCP/IP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Nice to haves: cloud experience, AWS / Azure; Data Centre experience, cable management, rack mounting, ISO27001
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £55k), 25 days holiday and share options.
Apply now or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Infrastructure Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80322562