Pump Engineer / Service Engineer
Pump Engineer required for our client; A pump service and supply company based in the North West who have just opened a depot in the South East. They are looking for an experienced Service Engineer to join their expanding team and cover sites across the South of England. The successful Pump Engineer will be required to install, service and repair Submersible Pumps, Packaged Pump Stations, Cold Water Booster Sets and Sewage Pumps. The Service Engineer will be required to cover sites across the South including Cambridge, Oxford and Southampton so the ideal location for the successful Engineer will be within a commutable distance to these locations.
Due to expansion and gaining new contracts this pump service and supply company require an experienced Pump Service Engineer to join their team and cover sites across the South of England servicing, installing and maintaining Water Booster Sets, Sewage Pumps and Packaged Pump Systems.
Pump Service Engineer - South Position Overview
- Servicing, Installing and repairing Sewage Pumps
- Working in sites across South England including Oxford and Southampton
- Providing excellent customer service
- Servicing, Maintaining and Repairing Water Booster Sets
Pump Service Engineer - South Position Requirements
- Experience in a Pump Engineer role
- Proven experience with servicing, repairing and installing Pump based systems
- Experience working on Water Booster Sets
- Experience working on Sewage Pumps
Pump Service Engineer - South Position Remuneration
- Salary £25k - £30k DOE + Overtime
- 40 hours per week
- Travel Paid
- 20 days Holiday + BH
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80315185