Licenced B2 Engineer
B2 Engineer - Global Aerospace Leader
Salary: Depending on Experience + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a world leading provider and operator of rotary winged aircraft and are seeking an experienced individual to join an exciting team working on multiple projects. The successful candidate is likely to have a number of type ratings on their licence already and would be looking to find further type ratings as this company develops their licence further.
We are seeking for an experienced B2 Engineer to join a highly skilled and dynamic team. You will carry out the Avionics/Electrical maintenance and repair on the company's large range of rotorcraft.
Your key responsibilities include the following:
- Accomplishment of Maintenance inspections and repairs as directed by Maintenance Supervisors. This is a certifying role that requires training and experience in the B2 category. The ability to work as a team leader and to high standards to ensure continued safe operation of the aircraft.
- Working knowledge of EASA regulations most importantly Part 145, Part M and UK ANO requirements is essential.
- Completion of maintenance, including inspection and rectification of electrical and avionic systems
- Also required to assist in day to day running of Hangar, including aircraft movement and general house keeping responsibilities..
Experience, Qualifications and Knowledge Required:
- EASA Part 66 B2 License preferred, however consideration will be given to suitable engineers that can demonstrate they are working towards their license.
- Thorough knowledge of helicopter electrical and avionic systems and associated specialised test equipment
- 5 Years experience in a rotary maintenance environment. Specific type training will be given to a suitable candidate.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Flexible to the requirements of the company and needs of the customer
How to APPLY:-
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors.
Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across the following engineering and commercial disciplines; mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, controls & instrumentation, embedded software & electronics, quality & manufacturing, product design and project, programme & operations management.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960272308